- Landon is currently a full-time drummer for the Main Street Philharmonic at Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom.
- Recently, he became an On-call Drummer for Drawn to Life by Cirque du Soleil + Disney.
- Toured the nation as the drummer for Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey's Circus presents Out Of This World and Legends from 2015-2017.
- Performed as the On-call Drummer for La Nouba by Cirque du Soleil, from 2011-2015.
- Graduated from the University of North Florida with a Bachelors in Jazz Studies Performance, while studying under world-renowned drummer, Danny Gottlieb.
Disney Studio Recordings
- Studio drummer on "Aloogahoo" and "Moulee-Rah (feat. RB Snootles)" on the album Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Oga's Cantina: R3X's Playlist #1. Available on all streaming platforms.
- Studio drummer for numerous Disney shows, including:
- Disney Enchantment at Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom (2021)
- Follow Your Dreams at Hong Kong Disneyland (2021)
- Dedication Ceremony for Mickey & Minnie's Runaway Railway at Walt Disney World's Hollywood Studios (2020)
- Wonderful World of Animation at Walt Disney World's Hollywood Studios (2019)
- Minnie's Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks at Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom (2019)
- Jungle Book Jive at Disneyland Paris (2019)
- Let's Get Wicked at Hong Kong Disneyland (2019)
- We Love Mickey! at Hong Kong Disneyland (2018)
- Mickey and Friends Christmastime Ball at Hong Kong Disneyland (2017).
Other Studio Recordings
- Studio drummer on "We Are the People" written by Dan Fontana & Alex Stelzner. Available on all streaming platforms.
- Studio drummer on the "Broken Pieces - EP" by Suitable Victims. Available on all streaming platforms.
Past and Present Gigs
- Performed as drummer/percussionist for Festival of the Arts presents Disney on Broadway at Epcot, from 2018-2020. Also appeared on the first ever #DisneyParksLIVE: Disney On Broadway Concert Series, 2020.
- Performed as drummer for Guardians of the Galaxy: Awesome Mix Live! at Epcot, from 2018-2019.
- Performed as drummer for the Candlelight Processional at Epcot, 2019.
- Performed as a Showband Drummer for Carnival Cruise Lines, from 2014-2015.
- Performed on quads and bass drum while on stilts for the group Zancos, at Sea World Orlando, from 2013-2014.
- Performed as Sub Drummer/Actor for Beat Builders at Universal Studios Orlando, 2017-present.
- Performed in various musicals, such as: The WHO’s Tommy, Head Over Heels, Dreamgirls, Mamma Mia, Chicago, Next to Normal, Big Fish, Hedwig and the Angry Inch, Five Guys Named Moe, Reefer Madness, Beauty & the Beast, The Drowsy Chaperone, Spelling Bee, The Rocky Horror Show Live and Streakin’. He has worked musicals with theater companies such as Players By The Sea, Theatre Winter Haven, Encore, The Five & Dime Theatre Company and Mad Cow Theater.
Marching & Instruction
- Marched quads with the world class Timber Creek Independent in 2009.
- Has given instruction to the following high school drumlines in Florida: Lake Howell, Winter Haven, Buchholz, Allen D. Nease, Freedom, Lake Nona, Atlantic Coast, Fletcher, Liberty, Ed White, and Oakleaf high school. In 2014, Landon help lead Lake Howell's drumline to earn the High Percussion Award (1st place) in the 5A class at FMBC.
- Has also given instruction to the following independent ensembles in Florida: Infinity 2 (2014-2015) and Ancient City Ensemble (2013).
- Appeared as guest clinician at Libertyville High School and Maine South High School in Illinois.